Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to blogging




Wow, it's been a long time.
Wish I had some amazing story to tell -- but it's just been busy, busy, busy, leaving me little time to sit at the computer. Well except for work stuff. And after all the writing for work, there has been little energy, enthusiasm or time to write, well, just for me.
But I'm back. Hopefully.
School started this week, and both kids seem happy. I'm still not quite adjusted back to the schedule, but hopefully by Monday I'll feel back in the swing of things. I miss summer, though. It wasn't exactly relaxing, but we got away twice (beach in FL, beach in NC) and that was lovely. And in July we celebrated Chakisae being home for three years (and made lots of comments about how we can't believe it's been three years. On the other hand, she's so embedded in our lives, sometimes it's hard to imagine it's only been three years).
(Photos from Naples)

No comments: